Vitamin C Protocol
– Potential benefits in cancer patients
– Reduces inflammation and the production of inflammatory cytokines.
– Adjuvant in rheumatoid arthritis
– Stimulates the production and function of white blood cells
– Prevention of stationary diseases such as cold
– Increases healing processes
– Increases collagen synthesis
– Acts as a powerful antioxidant of the damage caused by free radicals
– Increases the absorption of iron, when administered exogenously.
– Patients with kidney stones
– Deficiency of G6PD (Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase)
– Cardiac arrhythmias
– Renal failure
– Heart failure
– 2 hours (it can vary with each patient)
– It will depend on each patient.
*Price per session